Clinical Nurse Manager - Limerick
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Nov 2019
- 26 May 2020
I am seeking applications from experienced nurse managers for a community residential service which provides services and supports to children and adults with special needs and their families. This is a CNM2 role managing a particular residential service where you will have responsibility for managing the careteam providing care. You will be a member of a large multidisplinary team spanning social care, medical and allied health professionals.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- RNID, RGN or RPN qualifications accepted.
- You must present with 5+years of relevant nursing experience and ideally in ID or elderly care.
- Must hold full registration on relevant division of the NMBI
- Adaptation is not an option for non-EU nurses
- You must be able to demonstrate a desire to work in this area
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Full driving license essential.
This job was posted to Community learning disability nurse in cork
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentcork, Cork, Ireland
I am seeking nursing applications for a large service in North Cork which provides services and supports to children and adults wit...