Nurse Job in Kent
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
- £ 24214 - 30112 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Nov 2019
- 20 Dec 2019
Nurse Job in Kent
Our customer is looking for Qualified Nurses to join their large acute NHS hospital in Kent, in the South East of England. The Trust provides a full range of general hospital services and some areas of specialist complex care to around Apply people living in the south part of West Kent and the north part of East Sussex.
We are recruiting for Qualified Nurses to provide care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions, patients who have experienced invasive surgery, accidents, trauma or organ failure.
Our Critical Care directorate covers a wide range of acute departments. We have Qualified Nurse roles available in:
• Intensive Care
As a Qualified Nurses you will be required full time role working 37.5 hours per week on mixture of shifts, including day shifts and some night shifts. The salary is £24,214 to £30,112 per annum which is negotiable depending on experience and skills.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Be a Qualified Nurse
• Have passed the IELTS or OET exam at the correct level
The Trust Offers:
• One flight to any London airport up to £800GBP (Receipt required to enable reimbursement of cost))
• NMC application and registration fees £293GBP
• One OSCE Exam fee up to £992GBP (Receipt required to enable reimbursement of cost)
• IELTs Training and/or Test up to £400GBP (Receipt required to enable reimbursement of cost)
• NHS Healthcare Surcharge £1200 GBP
• Trust accommodation for six months with subsidised rent payments for the first three months.
Salary: £24,214 to £30,112 per annum
Lois Kirby on Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ref: Nurse Job in Kent
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankHastings, East Sussex, England
Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: HastingsStarting Salary: £38,760 + Comprehensive benefits ...