Occupational Health Nurse NI
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2019
- 16 May 2020
On behalf of our client, Cpl Healthcare are seeking an occupational health nurse for a role with a manufacturing client in Northern Ireland. This is a 9-month contract on a 3-day week, covering an extended sick leave. The primary role is that of health surveillance and management referrals for the industry staff.
This role will require compliance with company policies and applicable regulations to achieve the desired goals and objectives.
Minimum Qualifications required:
• RGN on the active general register of the NMC
• Post-graduate qualification in Occupational Health desirable but not essential. Adequate OH experience may be considered instead.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in occupational health, including health screening is essential
• Have good organisational and administrative skills and an ability to prioritise work load and meet deadlines
• Committed to delivering a high-quality service
• Possess excellent I.T skills
• Possess a full driver’s license
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Proficient in venepuncture
• Strong team player
• Excellent communication skills
For more information or to apply send your CV to Aoife