Senior Staff Nurse- Raheny Nursing Home
Raheny, Co. Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2019
- 9 May 2020
Immediate vacancy for a senior staff nurse in a 66 bed private nursing home located in Raheny, Dublin. The nursing home is well supported with activies co-ordinators, catering staff and healthcare assistants. The home offers state of the art facilities, activities and services to their residents, designed to meet the special needs of the older person in pleasant surroundings, whilst facilitating freedom and independence for the more active, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- Nursing home experience essential
- Experience of elderly care and gerontology highly desirable
- RGN qualified with minimum 1 years experience
- Working knowledge of HIQA requirements highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
This job was posted to Community nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Raheny, Co. Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 67106 - 74669 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Director of Nursing opportunity with a top Dublin hospitalThis is an excellent opportunity for a Director of Nursing to join one of...