Staff Nurse - Paediatric Rays of Sunshine
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 9 Nov 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
King's College Hospital boasts the busiest paediatric liver centre in Europe, treating more than 3,000 children a year. Rays of Sunshine is our 18 bedded paediatric ward which treats a wide range of liver associated illnesses such as biliary atresia, hepatitis and liver tumours and cares for children and young people in acute liver failure. Our paediatric service also specialises in liver and intestinal transplantation and also caters for a growing population of patients with gastrointestinal conditions. King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in South East London is an extensive teaching hospital, at the forefront of academic and nursing excellence.
We seek experienced registered Children’s Nurses who have an interest in working in a specialist environment. The ward has strong relationships with the broader multidisciplinary team such as our liver clinical nurse specialists and transplant coordinators. The nursing team are skilled to deliver an exceptionally high standard of care to dependent children and their families.
No previous liver experience is required as we offer in house training and support.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 70 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Newly Qualified Staff Nurse- Adult Branch Qualifying November 2019- April 2020 OR NMC PIN REGISTERED WHO NEED PRECEPTORSHIPWe are l...