Occupational Health Nurse Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 5 May 2020
Servisource Healthcare are working with a well-known client in Dublin on the following role. We have a full-time position based in a Pharmaceutical company in West Dublin.
- Fitness to work assessments
- Pre-employment assessments
- Active case management
- Health/wellness education
- Medical surveillance programmes
- Workplace assessments
- Vaccination programmes
- Provide training programmes
- Managing Work Related incidents/ accidents
- Return to Work/Absenteeism Management
- Maintain Medical information and records
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a general nurse qualification
- Hold full An Bord Altranais registration
- Hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Health
- Have at least a minimum of 5 years post registration experience, three of which have been in Occupational Health
If you have the required experience, please send an updated CV to Nicky: Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,248 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin 9, Dublin, Ireland
Our client, Beaumont HSE University hospital is recruiting an ED Nurse Emergency Nurse Location: Dublin Salary: Dependent on experi...
€ 35000 - 49000 Per yearPart timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Oncology Staff Nurse Day Oncology or Inpatient Oncology Private HospitalDublinFull Time or Part time permanent positionsOur client ...
€ 28,768 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Overall Purpose of Job Provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care fo...