Theatre Nurse Hospital Dublin
- € 30000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Anaesthetics & Recovery
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit Theatre Nurses.
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI.
* Have a minimum of 1 years post registration experience as a Recovery Nurse, Anaesthetics Nurse or Scrub Nurse in a Hospital in Ireland or similar
* Must have excellent patient care to a high standard
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for further details & full job spec Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on
Applyor email Apply
Ref: NUR 177135
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Orthopedics nursing job in acute hospital in DublinA state-of-the art hospital requires a Staff Nurse for their Orthopedics t...
€ 0.00 - 0.00 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Search Talent are recruiting a Staff Nurse in Theatre, Anaesthetics & PACU for a private hospital in Dublin. The hospital provi...
€ 28,768 - 45,248 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Our client state-of-the-art hospital is seeking a Dual qualified RGN /RCN - Paediatric nurse Key Responsibilities and Deliverables ...