Oncology Medical Nurse
- £ 30000 - 47000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Staff Nurse Oncology Medical
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit an Oncology Medical Nurse
* Be a Registered General Nurse and registered with the NMBI.
* Have a minimum of 1 years post registration experience in Oncology or similar
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, excellent salaries, working conditions & benefits for further details & full job spec Please Call Maria today on Applyor email Maria O' Dwyer for any queries you may have on Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 2 - 49000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager Orthopaedics & Neurosurgical CNM1 job in DublinClinical Nurse Manager 1Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical WardHos...
€ 35000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Theatre & Scrub nursing jobs in acute hospital in DublinA HSE hospital requires a Staff Nurse for their Theatre to be based i...