- € 30000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Our client an established hospital based in South Dublin is currently recruiting Endoscopy Nurses.
* Candidates MUST be registered with the NMBI
* Must have a minimum of 2 years post registration experience in a Hospital setting here in Ireland or similar
* Must have strong experience in this area or a keen interest to learn
* Be computer literate
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative
Are you looking for your next career move? this could be the role for you
Will assist with accommodation & relocation package
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, excellent salaries, working conditions & benefits for further details Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on Applyor email your CV as a word attachment to Apply
Ref: NUR 174938
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Dublin South
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin South, Dublin, Ireland
Our clients top Private hospital is seeking a Registered Staff Nurse Department ; Oncology Day Unit Overall Purpose of Job We will ...
€ 28,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin South, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse - Oncology Unit (Full training given, previous oncology experience not required) Overall Purpose of Job Will provide ex...
€ 29346 - 45701 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin South, Dublin, Ireland
General Nurses (Medical and Surgical Inpatient Wards), Acute Hospital - South Dublin In association with our client, an accomp...