ICU Staff Nurse Intensive Care Dublin
- € 30000 - 47000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Intensive Care Staff Nurse
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit an ICU Nurse for permanent full time Intensive Care positions.
* Must be registered with the NMBI
* Must have 1 years plus ICU experience here in a hospital in Ireland or have worked as an ICU nurse in another country.
* Must have excellent patient care
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Caring nature
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Intensive Care Nurses to work for an excellent Hospital in Dublin.
Excellent salaries, working conditions & benefits for further details Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on Applyor email your CV as a word attachment to Apply
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,248 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurses Medical / Surgical roles with top Dublin Hospitals Location: Dublin Salary: HSE Scale Bonus/Benefits: excellent Job Ty...
£ 30000 - 47000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Medical Surgical Staff Nurse opportunity Dublin hospital An excellent hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting Staff Nurses...
€ 28,768 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Overall Purpose of Job Provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care fo...
€ 50000 - 65000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Assistant Director of Nursing Job top hospital in DublinADONHSE Hospital Dublin Excellent opportunity an Assistant Director of Nurs...