Staff Nurse - Surgical Wards
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 8 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
King's College Hospital is an NHS foundation Trust with an excellent reputation for high quality patient care and good staff development opportunities. The hospital is a major teaching hospital at the forefront of academic and nursing excellence. We offer a wide range of general and specialist services and provide an environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
The Surgery team at Denmark Hill site are looking for highly motivated and dynamic staff nurses to become part of our team. The department is made up of several wards including Katherine Monk (trauma) Brunel, Lister, Trundle, Coptcoat and Elective Orthopaedic Unit. We will also be opening aSurgical Ambulatory Care Unit over coming weeks. This is an exciting opportunity and an excellent learning experience for candidates who wish to build upon their skills.
The post will be challenging but rewarding and the Trust is committed to supporting your professional growth. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, energetic individuals who have excellent communication skills, experience in managing varied caseloads, be committed to delivering high quality through delivering improvement initiatives, and strive to ensure that care is continuously patient focused.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 77 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Evelina London is at the heart of a network of children's health services in Lambeth and Southwark and across south east England.We...
£ 25148 - 27685 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment, in partnership with Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, are seeking experience...