Nursing Jobs in North Dublin Nursing Home
- € 20 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 7 Nov 2019
- 4 May 2020
Full time Nursing Positions in Nursing Homes in Dublin North, Finglas and Raheny.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Adherence to legislation of all of the governing bodies for Nursing Homes.
- Excellent communication skills are required for interactions with residents, staff and relatives.
- Being able to work as part of a team is a key requirement
- A genuine interest in elder care is essential.
- Provide mentorship and training to staff as required
- Provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards.
- Record clinical practice in line with NMBI standards and Policies
Qualifications & Experience;
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (RGN, RNID or RCN with relevant experience to the specific post)
- 6 months registered nurse experience in a relevant healthcare setting.
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include demonstrating kindness, respect and compassion in care provision for customers and their families.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 67106 - 74669 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Director of Nursing opportunity with a top Dublin hospitalThis is an excellent opportunity for a Director of Nursing to join one of...
€ 35000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse excellent nursing home in North DublinOur client a Nursing Home based in North Dublin are seeking a Staff Nurse.Candida...