Nursing Home Jobs Limerick
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 1 Nov 2019
- 28 Apr 2020
Full time Nursing Positions in Nursing Homes in Limerick
Your responsibilities will include;
- Providing excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly.
- Provide mentorship and training to staff as required
- Provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards.
- Record clinical practice in line with NMBI standards and Policies
Qualifications & Experience;
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (RGN, RNID or RCN with relevant experience to the specific post)
- 6 months registered nurse experience in a relevant healthcare setting.
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include demonstrating kindness, respect and compassion in care provision for customers and their families.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Limerick
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 19.00 - 22.00 Per hourFull timePermanentLimerick, Limerick, Ireland
Staff Nurse jobs excellent nursing home in LimerickStaff NurseNurseNursing HomeLimerickHead Hunt International is currently looking...
€ 55,000 - 70,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing / Deputy Person in Charge for their state of the art nursing home ...