Theatre Nurse Wicklow
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 11 Oct 2019
- 8 Apr 2020
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a Theatre Nurse on behalf of our client in North Wicklow.
Shifts available are Monday- Sunday and day shifts only!
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing patient-centred care at all times. This is a very rewarding and dynamic job.
The ideal candidate will be a caring and motivated Nurse who always treats patient and colleagues with respect and dignity at all times. Will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work on a team and also on own initiative. They will also have access to their own transport.
Theatre Nurse Wicklow Job Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay, €304 per 8 hour shift!
- Weekly Pay.
- Newly activated nurses can claim a free uniform and we offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource.
- When your renewal for your INMO membership is due, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Servisource also operate courses for mandatory training required for jobs in the Healthcare Industry such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
- We run a referral scheme for nurses – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (once the nurse has worked 120 hours with us).
Theatre Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members asess, plan, implement and evaluate patient post operative care plans
- Assist surgeon before, during and after procedures to ensure all equipment is ready & available
- Monitors vital signs and initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology, communicates patient’s condition to care team & family.
- Assists treating physician during examination, treatment and procedureInstructs and educates patient’s family
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms
- Medication administration
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
Theatre Nurse Job Requirements:
To be successful in your application for the above Registered General Nurse job you will need to have the following:
- An in-date ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable People, CPR and MAPA.
- Experience in a Theatre/Post-Operative theatre setting
- Willingness to undergo Servisource Garda Vetting
- The ability to provide your full Vaccination history. Full immunisation required against Hep B, MMR and TB.
- Three references/referees, two of which must be from a healthcare background
- Fluent Written and Verbal English is essential.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 40,400 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Bray, Wicklow, Ireland
Staff Nurse required for fabulous opportunity in Bray, Co. Wicklow Purpose of Position To work alongside the Home Manager and Clini...
€ 40,400 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Wicklow, Wicklow, Ireland
Staff Nurse required for fabulous opportunity - Co. Wicklow Purpose of Position To work alongside the Home Manager and Clinical Nur...