Coordinating Nurse, London (Salary ?37,044)
London, Greater London, England
- £ 37044 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 10 Mar 2020
Coordinating Nurse, London (Salary £37,044)
In partnership with our client Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit Coordinating Nurses to join a medical team based in a West London call centre. This is an office based position, working within a larger multidisciplinary team.
The role involves providing telephone medical assessment and advice, referrals, monitoring patient care, liaising with other professionals as and when required.
This is an exciting chance to change your working environment, from an acute hospital setting to a dynamic office environment with regular set hours.
The successful applicant will be;
Committed and confident with excellent interpersonal skills and be fully comfortable liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Broad Medical Knowledge
- At least one year’s recent Hospital experience in acute care settings such as ICU, ER, HDU
- Must be a registered General Nurse in the UK (NMC)
- Excellent written and oral English language
- European language desirable but not essential
- International, modern and vibrant work environment
- Starting salary of £37,044- performance based salary review every 12 months
- Structured career path with genuine career progression in a global organisation
- Completive professional development programme and dedicated revalidation support
- Day shift only – no night shifts
- Fulltime (paid) induction training, regular coaching to further support and develop your skills
- Pension scheme, BUPA private health care, Bupa dental plan, childcare vouchers.
- Offices located in Chiswick Business Park with excellent access to local transport options (Piccadilly line to Acton Town and District Line/ Overground to Gunnersbury station, buses, national rail network)
- The business park has access to an on-site health a fitness centre, a variety of clubs (i.e. running, photography, board games, language courses), a choice of restaurants/cafes/bars, inter-company sporting events, access to bikes, showers, lockers
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Keywords; RGN, Staff Nurse, Nurse, Triage Nurse, Telephone Nurse, Office Nurse, Nursing Jobs, Nursing Job, Nursing Job in London, Office based Nursing Job London, Staff Nurse Job London, Cpl Healthcare, Nurse Recruitment, Nursing Agency, Healthcare Recruitment, Healthcare Jobs, Healthcare Recruitment Company, London Medical Jobs, Nursing Jobs West London
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Nurse advisor in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43870 - 45870 Per yearFull timePermanentBarking, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role - Regional Mobile Disability Analyst for East of England Location: Based in Barking- Regional...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentChatham, Kent, England
Nurse, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability Assessments Location: ChathamStarting Salary: £38,760 + Comprehensive benefits p...