PIC/Unit Director, Intellectual Disability, Galway
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 13 Sep 2019
- 10 Mar 2020
Person in Charge/Unit Director, Galway City
Social Care Leader Pay Scale: €44,063 - €51,650 per annum
In association with our client, Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Person in Charge for an intellectual disability service in Galway City.
Services provided are day, home sharing, residential, respite, community supports, educational, rehabilitative training and multi-disciplinary supports. The ethos of service provision is underpinned by our Vision, Mission, Core Values and Strategic Plan, which is to enable people with an intellectual disability to reach their full potential and take their rightful place in society.
The role will involve travelling to different locations in accordance with service and business needs.
- A minimum of 3 years in a management or supervisory role in health or social care.
- A professional degree (minimum level 7) in Applied Social Studies or relevant qualification.
- A relevant management qualification.
- A proven track record of managing a residential service which meets quality, regulatory/legislative requirements.
- A proven track record of budget management.
- Experience of report writing, personal support plans, people and roster management.
- Full current driving license with access to your own vehicle.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of legislative/regulatory requirements and responsibilities.
- Pension Scheme 7% Employer Contribution
- Life Assurance 3 times gross annual salary
- Annual Leave 22 - 27 days
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Development
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Time in Lieu arrangements
Apply in Confidence;
Catriona Kelly – Cpl Healthcare
Ph: + Apply