RNID, Intellectual Disability Nurse - Galway
Galway City and County
- € 29056 - 44343 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Sep 2019
- 10 Mar 2020
Staff Nurse/RNID, Intellectual Disability Nurse - Galway
Permanent Full Time Staff Nurse
RNID and/or RGN with Intellectual Disabiity Service experience required for reputable service provider in Galway City and Country. The aim of this service is to provide a high quality, individualised programme based on personal outcome measures for individuals with high support needs.
- Working Hours: 39 hours per week is based on a 7-day duty roster. The successful candidate will be required to work weekends, public holidays and night duty as required to meet service needs.
- Annual Leave: 24 days per annum. Appropriate service related leave will be granted after 5- and 10-years’ service respectively.
- Remuneration: €29,056 per annum x 11 increments - €44,343 per annum. Long Service Increment €45,701 per annum is granted after 3 years on the maximum of the scale. A location allowance of €1,858 per annum will also be paid only when assigned to services for persons with a severe/profound intellectual disability.
- NMBI Registration
- RNID qualification desireable
- Full clean driving licence
- Relevant Recent experience
Apply in Confidence;
Catriona Kelly – Cpl Healthcare
Ph: + Apply
This job was posted to Community learning disability nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Galway City and County
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
Person in Charge/Unit Director, Galway CitySocial Care Leader Pay Scale: €44,063 - €51,650 per annum In association ...