Registered Midwife - Mullingar, Westmeath
- € 28768 - 45248 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 10 Mar 2020
Registered Midwife - Westmeath, Ireland
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client Midland Regional Hospital, is currently seeking experienced Midwives for full-time permanent positions for ante-natal, post-natal and labour ward positions.
Midland Regional Hospital is a public hospital located in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, Ireland. It is managed by the HSE, and provides acute care hospital services, including a 24-hour emergency department for the surrounding communities. The hospital provides 211 beds, of which 197 are in-patient acute beds, while 14 are reserved for acute day cases.
- Must be registered or eligible to register as a Midwife with the NMBI
- Post graduate acute experience desirable
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Excellent English language skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries ranging from €28768-€45248
- 39 hour working week on a rostered basis
- Premium pay for unsocial hours/Sundays and Public Holidays
- 24 days annual leave
- In Person on Site
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
RM, Midwife, Midwifery Jobs, Midwifery Jobs Co. Westmeath, Midwifery Jobs Mullingar, RM Jobs Midlands.