Staff Nurse - RGN
- € 18.00 - 22.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Staff Nurse seeking to work in Swords with an immediate start???
You will be working among a team of professionals and qualified medics and will have a direct impact on the care of resident clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise support staff and delegate duties as necessary.
- Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
- Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times, especially to the bereaved.
- Maintain clear, concise and accurate records at all levels within the home
- Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
- Participates in HIQA visits and conversant with standards of care expected.
- Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Key Requirements Include:
• Full NMBI PIN is essential
• An excellent level of English both verbal and written.
Lets get you booked in for an interview next week...Hit apply now.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Swords
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 45,000 - 55,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Swords, Dublin, Ireland
Our client is focused to become the most trusted and respected Nursing Home brand in Ireland. The Group consists of 9 nursing homes...
€ 28,768 - 45,248 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurses Medical / Surgical roles with top Dublin Hospitals Location: Dublin Salary: HSE Scale Bonus/Benefits: excellent Job Ty...