Clinical Nurse Manager/CNM1 - Cork
- € 45,000 - 55,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
In your new role you will be responsible for the provision of high standards of nursing and social care, while offering person centered care to the elderly and to those living with or without dementia. You will also be expected to deputise in the absence of the Home Manager. This is fantastic opportunity for a Senior Nurse looking to take the next step in their career..
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide direct line management of a team of care staff
- Oversee induction and training of staff
- Efficient running of care activities
- Ensure compliance with Policies and Procedures both internal and external
- Ensure good relations with staff, residents, relatives and visitors
- Chair regular department and staff representative meetings
- Act as an Ambassador for the home at all times
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent is essential
- Full NMBI PIN is essential
- At least 1 years’ experience in a management capacity is desirable
- Post- registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care is desirable
Essential qualities of a Clinical Nurse Manager includes the ability to effectively communicate with care team members, clients and their families, delegate tasks efficiently and act as a mentor for care team members.
- Full-time/Permanent contract
- Day, Night and Weekend shifts
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
Interviews are taking place next week.
Apply today and one of our Consultants will be in touch to discuss further.