Staff Nurse Vacancies - Housing/Homeless Charity
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 15 Aug 2019
- 12 Feb 2020
Cpl healthcare are seeking Graduate and experienced staff nurses to join their client’s organisation that provide services to those at risk of/currently experiencing homelessness mainly based in the Dublin area. This service provides care in several areas including Residential community centres, residential stabilisation units, Housing services and day services.
Interested applicants must be:
- Registered in the psychiatric/general/ID division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Ideally you will have relevant post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting. Experience in detox/ rehabilitation and homelessness a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Experience of working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) highly desirable.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic MDT providing care in a developing and enthusiastic healthcare environment. The services named above will have some different needs.
For more information or to apply with your CV contact Aoife O Driscoll:
This job was posted to Ward nurse, Community mental health nurse, Community learning disability nurse in Dublin city
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 47000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Cardiac NurseCardiology Nurse HospitalDublin South Our client an established Hospital in South Dublin wishes to recruit Cardiac Nur...
Full timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Registered Nurse Intellectual Disability, DublinPermanent Full Time 39 hpwASAP StartCpl Healthcare in association with our client a...
€ 35000 - 49000 Per yearPart timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Oncology Staff Nurse Day Oncology or Inpatient Oncology Private HospitalDublinFull Time or Part time permanent positionsOur client ...