Discharge Coordinator CNM1 Cork
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 12 Feb 2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Discharge Co-ordinator. The purpose of the post is to facilitate the timely and efficient return to the community of all patients discharged. To liaise and co-ordinate respite beds, convalescent beds, nursing home, rehabilitation, transport or other needs prior to discharge.
The ideal candidates must be:
- Registered in the General Division of the register kept by An Board Altranais with experience at management level.
- Excellent at leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Knowledgeable in regulations regarding medical and social service entitlements
- IT proficient
- Ideally experienced in bed management and discharge planning
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative
PE Global Healthcare is the division of PE Global that specialises in the provision of all types of medical personnel, to include Doctors, Nurses / Midwives and Allied Health Professionals (AHP), Healthcare Assistants (HCA), Social Care Workers (SCW) as well as all ancillary positions (such as Hospital Management roles and HR Professionals), to hospitals within the Irish, UK, European, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Middle East and Far Eastern territories.
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.