Health & Disability Assessor - Aberdean
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
- £ 35000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Health & Disability Assessor
Monday to Friday, 9 to 5- No Weekends, nights or shifts. Part-Time roles also available
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedics, Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists who want to use their clinical skills applied in a new way and benefit from the excellent work life balance and professional development that a career as a Disability Assessor can give you. We are seeking those who have been working for 2 years' post-qualification and registration in the UK who possess a UK driving licence.
· Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long-term health condition and/or disability
· Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
· Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
· produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
· 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
· Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
· Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
· Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
· Health screening every two years, after one year's service
· Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to re-validate and maintain your professional registration
· All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
This job was posted to Community learning disability nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentAberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in AberdeenLocation: AberdeenSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experienced Nurses...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentMotherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in MotherwellLocation: MotherwellSalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experienced Nu...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentLinwood, Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in LinwoodLocation: LinwoodSalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experienced Nurses (...
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in EdinburghLocation: EdinburghSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experienced Nurs...
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Glasgow CityLocation: Glasgow CitySalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experience...