Pharmacists Needed in Ireland
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Manager
- 12 Jul 2019
- 12 Aug 2019
Are you interested in an exciting opportunity that will include a relocation lump sum? We have a number of pharmacies across the ROI looking for pharmacists. Starting salaries for newly qualified are 55K+ and 3 years + experience starting at 70-75K.
***YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED PHARMACIST IN THE UK/ IRELAND/ EU TO APPLY***
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Outstanding relocation packages (amount varies, please reply to this email to get a figure)
- Full training
- PSI Fees paid
- Excellent salaries ( email for figures)
- Staff discounts
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service (some employers)
- PRSA contribution (Pension) (some employers)
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme (some employers)
- Many other benefits
Normally it only takes 1-2 months for someone from the UK to apply to the PSI so the employers will wait for the right candidate or take them on to train while waiting.
Don't miss out on this opportunity!
If this doesn't suit you but you know someone who might be interested, please share this with them or pass on my contact details.
We also train pharmacists if they wish to locum through us! Locum rates start at 30-35 euro per hour during the week and 35+ euro on the weekends.
Visit Clarity Locums .com for all roles including some Northern Ireland and the UK.
Ref: Pharmacists Needed in Ireland