- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jul 2019
- 11 Aug 2019
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Limerick.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which will commence ASAP, but will wait for the right candidate. The role will require you to work 39 hours per week, including 2/4 weekends. You will work alongside an excellent support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript is the software used.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work on your initiative
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service skills
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Experience with Blister pack and Nursing home patients in preferable
- A positive can do attitude
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Apply
All applications are strictly confidential.
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Limerick