REGISTRAR IN NEUROLOGY
West Of Ireland
- € 80000 - 100000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Jun 2019
- 12 Jul 2019
Important University Hospital located in the West of Ireland, requieres a registrar in Neurology as soon as possible for the July intake.
What is on offer?
1. Basic salary of 55.000-65.000€ plus on-calls
2. 3 weeks holiday every semester.
3. Payment of membership exams.
4. Leave period to attend courses and conferences.
1. IMC registration at least on the general registrar.
2. Experience of at least 4/5 years in neurology.
3. IELTs band 7 score and/or OET (B grade).
4. Irish/UK experience is ESSENTIAL for this post.
5. Membership examinations are preferable.
Please apply asap with your CV as the vacancy is URGENT.
Ref: REG NEUROLOGY
This job was posted to Doctor in West Of Ireland
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 122753 - 144366 Per yearFull timeContractSligo, Sligo, Ireland
Consultant Physician/Geriatric Medicine - South of IrelandHeadhunt International is currently looking for a Consultant Physician wi...
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractSligo, Sligo, Ireland
Registrar Neurology hospital role in the North West of IrelandHeadhunt International is currently looking for Neurology Registrar's...