- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 12 Jul 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy chain in Limerick City.
What you need to know:
This is a temporary role (12-18 months), which will require you to work 40 hours per week, including 2/4 Saturdays and some late evenings. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
Must be registered with the PSI to apply.
Salary based on experience.
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Limerick City