REGISTRAR IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
- € 80000 - 100000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Jun 2019
- 12 Jul 2019
Important hospital in the North-west of Ireland requieres a registrar in Obstetrics&Gynaecology as soon as possible for the July intake.
What is on offer?
1. Basic salary of 55.000-65.000€ plus on-calls. Average net salary after tax and pension deductions is Apply€/month.
2. 3 weeks holiday every semester.
3. Payment of membership exams.
4. Leave period to attend courses and conferences.
1. IMC registration at least on the general registrar.
2. Experience of at least 4-5 years in osbtetrics and gynaecology.
3. IELTs band 7 score and/or OET (B grade).
4. Irish/UK experience is preferable although not essential.
5. Good experience with C-sections and scanning would also be preferable.
Please apply asap with your CV as the vacancy is URGENT.
Ref: REG OBSTETRICS&GYNAECOLOGY WEST OF IRELAND
This job was posted to Doctor in Galway
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 124000 - 150000 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
Job title: Consultant Anaesthesia - Ireland Location: Galway, Republic of Ireland A prestigious hospital in Galway is recruiting a ...
€ 150000 - 180000 Per yearPart timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
Bologna Health Jobs have new exciting opportunities for Consultants in Anaesthesia for an important HSE hospital in the West of Ire...
€ 80000 - 120000 Per yearFull timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
General Practitioner opportunity West of IrelandHeadhunt International is currently looking for a GP to work in the West of Ireland...
€ 44000.00 - 60000.00 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
A Major University Hospital in the West of Ireland is looking for an Oncology/Haematology SHO to be part of their Oncology/Haematol...
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
Registrar Paediatric Vacancies in West of IrelandUniversity Hospitals are located in the West of IrelandSeeking Doctors with experi...
€ 43000 - 59000 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
JOB TITLE: Senior House Officer, Anaesthesia START: July 2019. SALARY: HSE rates. (43,000 - 59,000 per annum) plus allowances/overt...
€ 124000.00 - 146000.00 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
A Major University Hospital in the West of Ireland wishes to recruit a suitably qualified doctor for the following post: CONSULTANT...
€ 55000 - 65000 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
Registrar Paediatric Vacancy in a Major University Hospital in the West of Ireland Seeking Doctors with experience as a Registrar i...