Edenderry, Co. Offaly
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 16 May 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Edenderry, Co. Offaly.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which will commence in June. This role will require you to work 40 hours per week, including 2/4 Saturdays, no Sundays or late nights.You will work alongside a well trained support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. Qicscript is the software used.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Apply
All applications are strictly confidential.
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Edenderry, Co. Offaly