Radiographer - Galway
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Nov 2019
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting a Radiographer for a 4-6 month contract with a strong possibilty of extension for our client who are a private hospital in Galway.
This is an excellent opportunity for a basic grade Radiographer to gain experience in a leading private hospital in Galway.
- Have the diploma of the College of Radiographers (Diagnostic) or have a Bachelor of
Science or its equivalent in Diagnostic Radiography.
- CORU registration.
- Ideally 2 years post qualification experience in a broad range of examinations.
- Demonstrate experience of working with a team of Radiographers.
- Have proven ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Have a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative.
- Flexibility in role and take on additional duties as required.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
Radiographers, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a private hospital, based in Galway. These are full-time, short term positi...
€ 11 - 12 Per hourFull timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
Health Care Assistant - GalwayA State of the Art Nursing Home about 8 kilometres from Galway City is seeking to recruit experienced...
€ 1 - 1 Per yearFull timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
A Major University Teaching Hospital in the West of Ireland is seeking to recruit a Director of Nursing who will be part of Senior ...