Speech & Language Therapist
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 8 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley.
King’s college Hospital Staff Bank are currently recruiting for HCPC Speech and Language Therapist to work from our main Denmark Hill Hospital.
whether you are looking for a continuous flow of work, a more of a flexible work pattern or just the odd shift occasionally then this could be the position for you.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 6 months experience
- Have strong communication skills in all areas.
- HCPC Registered.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please apply directly to this advert by uploading an updated copy of your CV, and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you if you are a successful candidate.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our ‘Trac’ recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs. You will not be able to track the progress of your application on NHS Jobs and we will not be able to respond to emails sent through it. By applying for this post you are agreeing to King’s transferring the information contained in your application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.
From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants,
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 57 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Speech therapy in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
PRIVACY NOTICEAll applications submitted via NHS Jobs will be imported into Trac, the applicant management/recruitment system used ...
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Registered Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Wolverhampton Starting Salary: £38,00...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentWandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Wandsworth Location: Wandsworth Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced...
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBarrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Barrow-In-Furness Location: Barrow-In-Furness Salary: £32,000 Experie...