Healthcare Assistant - Swords
- € 10.50 - 11.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 May 2019
- 7 Jun 2019
Are you looking for a new role as a healthcare assistant?
Then you and my client could be the perfect match.
As a Healthcare assistant you should possess the ability to be Caring, Kind and compassionate by nature and demonstrate sound judgment, initiative, and problem-solving abilities and be able to pay attention to the detail.
You must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Modules OR have a minimum of one year experience as a Healthcare Assistant and be in a position to undertake the two QQI Level 5 modules required.
Your main duties will involve:
- Supporting the nursing team and delivering person-centered care for the residents.
- Enhancing the mobility of residents and assisting them when required.
- Promoting the residents to maintain their personal appearance/hygiene needs.
- Assisting residents to eat/drink
- Involvement in daily activities organised by the home
Other essentials include good English language proficiency and good written and verbal skills.
Does this sound good to you? If so, I encourage you to apply today
HCA - healthcare assistant - elderly care - nursing home - Dublin - QQI - Fetac