Healthcare Assistant - North Dublin
- € 10.50 - 11.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 May 2019
- 7 Jun 2019
Committed to progress in your healthcare career?
You could be working as part of a dynamic and growing Nursing Home Healthcare group in Finglas, Co. Dublin.
If you are an experienced Health Care Assistant and have completed your QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support, we want to hear from you.
- Be working full time on a permanent basis
- Working 12 hr rotational shifts covering both days and nights, including weekends.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide person-centered care for elderly residents in accordance with individual Care Plans
- Carry out assigned and delegated tasks involving direct care and activities under direction and supervision
- Ensure the Nursing Home is a safe and secure environment at all times for all residents
- Keep up to date with all legislation relating to those in your care
- Initial pay rate will depend on experience starting at €10.50 ph
Challenge yourself to a new start. Apply today!
healthcare assistant - nursing home - north Dublin - Finglas - elderly care