Pharmacist - Dundrum
Dublin South Central
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 May 2019
- 4 Nov 2019
Cpl Healthcare are currently accepting applications on behalf of our client for an experienced Support Pharmacist to work as part of a busy pharmacy team in Dundrum, South Co. Dublin.
This exciting opportunity will be offered on a permanent contract and the successful applicant is expected to work full-time hours inclusive of only 1 Weekend in every 6 (2 days off midweek on that week). In addition to this, candidates must be available to work one late night per week.
This Pharmacy are looking for the ideal candidate to work alongside experienced support staff as well as 5 other pharmacists.
must have excellent attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
As Support Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
Create, promote and maintain open communications and healthy working relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals in the area.
It is important that the successful Pharmacist demonstrates excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Be accurate, confidential with excellent attention to detail.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
- Salary dependent on Experience
- PSI fees paid annually
- 25 days annual leave
- Experienced support team
- Flexible working hours
This pharmacy can offer the successful candidate a competitive package and excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the organisation.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.