Occupational Therapist - Wexford
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 7 May 2019
- 4 Nov 2019
Cpl Healthcare are recruiting for a Basic Grade Occupational Therapist for a full time locum position in a General Medical setting in Wexford General Hospital.
Experience in acute physical is desirable but will consider recent graduates also.
This role is to commence immediately.
It is a period of 6 months but may have a possibility of being extended.
- Working as part of a well structured OT team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class Occupational Therapy service.
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Experience in a similar setting is preferable
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional qualification validated / membership with CORU where applicable
- Available immediately
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Occupational Therapy jobs
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Co. Wexford
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContract...wexford, Wexford, Ireland
Important University Hospital located in the South East of Ireland, requieres a MEDICAL REGISTRAR doctor as soon as possible. What ...