Healthcare Assistants Clare
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 3 May 2019
- 31 Oct 2019
Servisource Healthcare is seeking to recruit Healthcare Assistants to work in care of the elderly facilities in Clare.
Our client facilities are located in Ennis and Killaloe. There are both full and part-time hours available in each location - we work off your availability!
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits - Healthcare Assistant Jobs Clare
- Full and part time hours available in both Ennis and Killaloe - we work off your availability!
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
Responsibilities - Healthcare Assistant Jobs Clare
- Assisting residents with bathing/washing, personal hygiene and dressing.
- Aiding with going to the toilet.
- Keeping patients mobile and use of Moving and Handling techniques.
- Communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable.
Requirements - Healthcare Assistant Jobs Clare
- All candidates must have a QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (150hrs)
- In-date People Moving and Handling
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting
- Hepatitis B immunisations
- Fluent English and good communication skills
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Clare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.