Healthcare Assistants East Galway
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 3 May 2019
- 31 Oct 2019
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants for immediate start within our client facilities in East Galway.
Our client facilities in East Galway provide a mix of acute and elderly care. Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekily basis, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Healthcare Assistant Job East Galway
- Excellent rates of pay and full annual leave entitlements!
- Full time and part time hours available on a weekly, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Responsibilities for Healthcare Assistant Job East Galway
- Assist with daily personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with feeding and toileting, and encouraging independance accordingly.
- Light cleaning and catering tasks where required.
- Follow the direction of the Registered Nurse on duty.
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant Job East Galway
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (150hrs minimum)
- Up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history including Hepatitis B
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant Job East Galway will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 11 - 12 Per hourFull timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
Health Care Assistant - GalwayA State of the Art Nursing Home about 8 kilometres from Galway City is seeking to recruit experienced...
€ 1 - 1 Per yearFull timePermanentGalway, Galway, Ireland
A Major University Teaching Hospital in the West of Ireland is seeking to recruit a Director of Nursing who will be part of Senior ...
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
Radiographers, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a private hospital, based in Galway. These are full-time, short term positi...