Clinical Specialist Radiographer (Cath Lab) - Dublin
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 May 2019
- 31 May 2019
As Clinical Specialist Radiographer, you will be assisting the Diagnostic Imaging Manager in providing a high quality, reliable, efficient and cost effective Cath Lab service.
You will be supervising and undertaking the daily management and operations of the Cath Lab Radiography Service, together with protocol supervision, service implementation, radiographic training, radiation safety and quality assurance.
This is a full time, permanent role, offering competitive salary and benefits to the selected candidate.
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- CORU registration
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Minimum 3 years Cath Lab experience
- Experience in Radiation Safety and Quality Assurance
- Excellent Organisational and Managerial skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Post graduate studies is desirable
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Staff members discount on services
- Staff car parking facilities
- Restaurant facilities
- Staff awards
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV to Robyn or call Apply Apply Applyto discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Specialist Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a voluntary specialist hospital, based in South Dublin. ...
Full timeBankTallaght, Dublin 24, Dublin, Ireland
Speech & Language Therapist - adult service, Dublin 24Speech and Language Therapist required for an initial 3 month locum posit...