I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums has a great new pharmacy job opportunity for a Support Pharmacist based in Tralee, Kerry.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence in August, 2019. This job will require you to work 40 hours per week, including some Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights past 6pm required. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply for this job opportunity!
Salary based on experience.
For any questions about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Apply
All applications are strictly confidential.
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Tralee, Kerry