I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Full time Supervising Pharmacist in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role which will commence ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate. You will work 40 hours a week, including 1/3 Saturdays. There are no late nights or Sundays required. The dispensing system used is QicScript+.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Be able to work on your own and as a team
What we require:
- 3 years post-registration
- Registration with the PSI
- 6 months Irish pharmacy experience minimum
For more information or to discuss salary please contact me at Apply
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Newcastle West
Full timeBankCo. Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
On behalf of our client, Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for locum Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians who ...