King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nearly £1 billion, 1.5 million patient contacts a year and more than 11,500 staff based across 5 main sites in South East London.
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley.
Kings College Hospital based in Denmark Hill require a registered Pharmacist to work bank shifts, if you would like a flexible working pattern, an extra shift or a line of work joining the Kings Staff Bank can accommodate this.
Successful candidates must be a qualified Pharmacist, GPHC registered, have at least a minimum of 6 months experience and have excellent communication skills.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- ·Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- ·Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- ·Priority of shifts over agency workers
- ·A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- ·Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- ·Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training
if you wish to apply for this vacancy, please do so by attaching your CV directly to this advert and a member of our recruitment will contact you shortly. IMPORTANT
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our ‘Trac’ recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs. You will not be able to track the progress of your application on NHS Jobs and we will not be able to respond to emails sent through it. By applying for this post you are agreeing to King’s transferring the information contained in your application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ( Apply
), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.