I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Cardiac Physiologist Basic Grade
Basic Grade Cardiac Catherisation Technician
Our client a Hospital based in Cork wishes to recruit a Cardiac Physiologist Basic Grade
* Applicants should be a member of the Society for Cardiological Science and Technicians or equivalent
* A diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
* Ideally possess post graduate experience in non-invasive testing and Cardiac Cath. Lab. Echo experience is desirable
* Strong IT skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high volume workload.
* An ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Have good verbal and written communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of an excellent reputable expanding hospital.
Salary is excellent & negotiable for the right candidates, excellent benefits, flexible hours
For more information call Maria O' Dwyer today on Applyor email Apply
Ref: NUR 175630