I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums is looking for an ambitious Pharmacy Technician to work in a busy pharmacy in Tallaght, Dublin 24.
What you need to know:
The is a permanent full time role, which commences ASAP. The role requires you to work 40 hours a week over 5 days. You will be required to work 1/8 Saturdays (1 Saturday every 2 months), and 1 late per week. No Sundays are required but they are available if you would like to work extra hours. You will be working with 2 pharmacists and 1 other pharmacy technician.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Initiative and drive
- Team player attitude
- Experience with QicScript
What we require:
- 2 years experience as a pharmacy technician
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
For more information or to apply for this pharmacy job - contact me at Apply
Ref: Pharmacy Technician - Tallaght, Dublin 24