I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Co. Kildare (West of Newbridge).
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role which will commence March 4th. However, they will wait for the right candidate. The rota is as follows: 5 day one week (including Saturday with a day off midweek) and 4 day the next week. You will work an average of 42.25 hours weekly. There are no late nights, but you must cover 1 in 6 to 8 Sundays at another store. You will work with 2 pharmacy technicians and 2 OTC's.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require :
- 3 years post registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Salary is competitive and based on experience
For more information please contact Apply
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Co. Kildare (West of new