I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job opportunity for a Support Pharmacist based in Bishopstown, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which will commence ASAP, but will wait for the right candidate. The job will require you to work 40 hours per week, including 1/3 weekends. No late nights past 7pm! You will have excellent support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Experience working with nursing homes is an advantage
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply for this job opportunity!?
For more information about this pharmacy job feel free to contact me at Apply
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Bishopstown, Co. Cork