Senior Occupational Therapist
Rathfarnham, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- € 52162 - 61418 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Apr 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in the area of occupational therapy.
The Senior Occupational Therapist will work with residents with dementia, neuropsychiatric presentations, enduring mental health conditions and emerging physical disabilities.
- Assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment/intervention programmes for clients according to professional standards
- Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and treatment/intervention planning.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
- Manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of student therapists and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Be registered on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU
- Have three years post qualification clinical experience
- Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in a psychiatric environment is an advantage.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Rathfarnham, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Specialist Cath Lab Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a leading private hospital, based in North Dubl...
Full timeBankTallaght, Dublin 24, Dublin, Ireland
Speech & Language Therapist - adult service, Dublin 24Speech and Language Therapist required for an initial 3 month locum posit...