I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
The ideal candidate for this Healthcare Assistant job in Cork will need an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal and will ideally have some experience as a Healthcare Assistant.
Responsibilities of the HCA in Bantry, Cork:
• Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
• Learning more about your patients, their needs and interests to establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times.
• Help patients to achieve independence where possible.
• Assist patients in washing, dressing and undressing and ensure the highest standards of hygiene/personal care are maintained.
• Assist people with daily personal care.
• Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Taking the vital signs of the patient such as blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, oxygen level, and respiration.
Requirements/qualifications needed for this Healthcare Assistant job in Cork:
• Fetac level 5
• In date Garda Vetting or a willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
• Full immunisations/vaccination history
• Applicants must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards
If you feel you have all the necessary capabilities to carry out this Healthcare Assistant role in Cork, apply NOW today.
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to Apply or contact Nicky Blower on + Apply.
€ 37466 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Cardiac Physiologist Basic GradeBasic Grade Cardiac Catherisation TechnicianHospitalCork Permanent Our client a Hospital based in C...