Cpl Healthcare in association with our client are currently recruiting an experienced Support Pharmacist for a permanent opportunity in Galway. This role will be a 4 day a week position.
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Work with the team to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients.
- Dispense and advise patients on POM and P medicines.
- Assist in the management of OTC stock control and merchandising.
- Execute the dispensary business plan.
- Assist in group healthcare and retail events.
- Day to day management of the dispensary.
- Communicate with the team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Report to head office on store and employee performance.
- Will be passionate, highly driven and motivated who loves what they do and is professional and caring who really wants to listen and help others.
You will also:
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately.
- Be a self- motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge.
- Have excellent communication skills and be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being commercially astute.
- Have a key focus on the customer ensuring excellent face to face interactions.
- Be a highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressure.
- Be positive, committed, loyal and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Have previous pharmacy experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience of Republic of Ireland schemes.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Staff Discount
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Access to Additional Benefits tailored to meet your individual needs
- Career Progression
For further information please call Stephen on Applyor forward your CV to Apply