I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Superintendent Pharmacist - Dublin
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full Time - Permanent
Reporting to: Managing Director
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Superintendent Pharmacist, for a thriving Retail Pharmacy group, based in Dublin
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
As Superintendent Pharmacist the key objective will be to ensure regulatory compliance across all company owned pharmacies, implementation of Promotion and Training plan, along with management of associated budgets.
The Superintendent Pharmacist with also support Franchisees with any regulatory, health promotion and training activates.
The successful applicant will work with the Pharmacy brand leading the Innovation and Services working group. The group is responsible for development and delivery of health services within Life Pharmacy, including training, regulatory requirement and working with marketing team to develop promotional materials.
The Superintendent pharmacist is also data controller for all company owned pharmacies,
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who are focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
Attractive Salary Package!
• Pharmacy degree and at least five years post registration experience.
• Retail pharmacy experience essential.
• Wholesale experience desirable but not essential.
• Strong IT skills, completion of ECDL (or similar) desirable.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, ability to motivate a team to deliver on targets.
• Organised and flexible with a proven ability to multi-task successfully in a busy environment.
• Discretion is an essential part of managing our relationships with colleagues and customers.
• Business acumen and excellent problem solving ability, looking for ways to overcome blocks and implement solutions.
• Ability to build strong internal relationships with the pharmacy team and other stakeholders.
• Required to be flexible, weekend work may be required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to Apply