I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Retail Supervisor for a busy pharmacy based in Dublin 3.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence in April. You will be required you to work 40 hours per week, including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights required! You will work alongside a dynamic team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the front of counter team
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Providing advice and information as required to customers on all product ranges available in the Pharmacy
- Maintaining the standard of category management, merchandising and stock control within the Pharmacy
- Organising product promotions in the Pharmacy
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Retail Pharmacy Experience (at least 1-2 years at supervisor level is preferable )
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at Apply
Ref: Retail Pharmacy Supervisor - Dublin 3
Full timeContract...Malahide, Dublin, Ireland
Healthcare Assistants– Modern, Well Managed/Staffed Nursing Home Malahide Area Seeking all types of healthcare professionals for an...
Full timeContract...Oxford & Surrey, Dublin, Ireland
Would you like to build a rewarding and new career in Healthcare in the UK, our client will invest in your training and developing ...